Dear Relay Member,
A topic we heard over and over again was to lower the price. Well Atlanta, we listened and it is with great pleasure that I present to you the pricing updates that will give you additional plan options and flexibility.
Monthly Recurring Pass: $10.00 per month – with annual commitment, includes 90 minutes of riding time per day. (Reduced from $20 per month. Save an extra $60/ year)
Month to Month Pass: $15.00 per month – no annual commitment, includes 90 minutes of riding time per day. (You get 30 extra minutes per day on this plan)
Pay As You Go: $3.50 for 30 minutes, and $0.15 per minute after (reduced from $8 minimum fee)
Prepaid Pass: $24 for 24 hour access, includes 5 hours of riding time, expires after 24 hours
Student Pass: $7.50/month (includes 90 minutes of riding time per day)
SNAP Pass: $5.00/month (includes 90 minutes of riding time per day for low- income community members)
Want to upgrade to a new membership?
- Turn the auto renew feature off on your monthly membership. Here’s how:
- Go to http://relaybikeshare.com/ and sign in
- Select “Account” then “Memberships”
- Select the green edit button next to “Auto Renewal”
- Toggle option to “Off”
- Once your membership expires, change your plan to an updated membership.
- Sign back into your account
- Select “memberships”
- Select “Unsubscribe” then “Resubscribe”
- Follow the prompts
All bike share station signs and our website will reflect the new pricing. Should you have any additional questions with the changes, please reach out to us over email at email@example.com or give us a call at 678.710.9900.
Your local Relay Team