Do you believe in the bike share movement? Are you a fan of sustainable and active transportation? The Relay Bike Share Ambassadors are a small group of community involved residents interested in spreading the word about bike share and alternative forms of transportation.
If you find yourself telling friends, family and coworkers about Relay, we would love to collaborate!
As a Relay Bike Share Ambassador you will work to build relationships with community members, groups and neighborhoods inside of our system area.
- Perform at least 2 hours of outreach activities per month. We have outreach ideas and also welcome you to make your own suggestions.
- Engage your unique community and network to spread the word about what makes Relay Bike Share a great activity to try.
Examples of our current outreach activities:
Pass Out Marketing Flyers: stand at a hub for an hour and engage the community members that pass by. Hand out flyers, answer questions, and give a quick bike demo.
Organize a group ride: Do you have co workers, friends or neighbors that want to ride?
- Free Relay Bike Share Super Membership that includes 180 minutes ride time. No $2 out of hub fee and no $20 out of system area lock fee.
- Chance to win prizes, coupon and swag from local partnerships
- Social media partnership
- Suggestion and feedback for future stations and events
- Invite to monthly VIP Rider Meet Up / Networking event
If you’re interested in encouraging alternative forms of transportation and want to be an active part of Atlanta’s dedication to a healthy and sustainable city, please fill out the form below. We will contact you with the next steps. Thank you!