Atlanta Streets Alive is back on the Westside. The streets of Atlanta will spring to life on Sunday, June 10, 2018 as a 3.8-mile stretch of street from Downtown to Underwood Hills is opened to people on bikes, and closed to motorized traffic. Experience the open streets on a Relay bike.
Ride Relay Bike Share with a $3.50 credit for Atlanta Streets Alive. Use Promo Code ASA2018.
No out of hub fees for Atlanta Streets Alive.
Lock up at any public bike rack or pole in the Relay Bike Share system area.
Check-out a Relay bike from any of these close-by hubs along the route:
• 14th & Howell Mill
• Tech Parkway (at Hampton St. NW & 3rd St. NW)
• Coca-Cola (at Gate on Luckie St. near North Ave.)
• Centennial Olympic Park (at Marietta St. & Luckie St.)
• Fairlie-Poplar District (at Marietta St. & Forsyth St. SW)
• Marta – Five Points (at Peachtree St. & Alabama St. SW)
• Woodruff Park (at Peachtree St. & Auburn Ave. NE)
And don’t forget – Join the Streets Alive Kickoff Parade.
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Lineup: 3:30 pm
Opening Remarks, then launch: 4:00 pm
Downtown at the intersection of Peachtree St. & Marietta St.
Get all the details about the June 10th Atlanta Streets Alive Westside event at:
Relay Bike Share + Atlanta United FC Partnership
We’re proud to announce our partnership with Atlanta United FC. Have you noticed the 5-Stripe Relay hubs around town?
Ride to an Atlanta United FC Match
You can lock your Relay Bike at the Bike Valet for free. The Bike Valet is located in front of Gate #3 on Georgia International Plaza, across from the giant Falcons sculpture.
Skip traffic and parking fees. Ride a Relay Bike to these upcoming matches at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
• Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7:30pm ET vs Chicago Fire
• Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 4:30 pm ET vs Portland Timbers
• Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 7:00 pm ET vs Orlando City SC
• Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 2pm ET vs Seattle Sounders FC
Ride One, Give One
We released 17 Atlanta United FC Unicorn Bikes into the wild at the Atlanta Moonride on June 9, 2018. The fees generated by the 17 bikes, up to $2,000 will be matched by the Atlanta United Foundation and donated to the Metro YMCA Soccer Program.
Check-out one of the 5-Stripe Relay bicycles that are now all over the city. Atlanta United has teamed up with Relay Bike Share to bring red, black, and gold to the streets of Atlanta with special Atlanta United bikes. When you select one of these 17 special bikes, the rental fee will be matched by the Atlanta United Foundation and donated to Metro YMCA Soccer Program (up to $2000). https://www.atlutd.com/ridethestripes
Stay tuned because there’s MORE TO COME from our 5- Stripe partnership.