Atlanta Streets Alive is back on the Westside. The streets of Atlanta will spring to life on Sunday, June 10, 2018 as a 3.8-mile stretch of street from Downtown to Underwood Hills is opened to people on bikes, and closed to motorized traffic. Experience the open streets on a Relay bike.
Ride Relay Bike Share with a $3.50 credit for Atlanta Streets Alive. Use Promo Code ASA2018.
No out of hub fees for Atlanta Streets Alive.
Lock up at any public bike rack or pole in the Relay Bike Share system area.
Check-out a Relay bike from any of these close-by hubs along the route:
• 14th & Howell Mill
• Tech Parkway (at Hampton St. NW & 3rd St. NW)
• Coca-Cola (at Gate on Luckie St. near North Ave.)
• Centennial Olympic Park (at Marietta St. & Luckie St.)
• Fairlie-Poplar District (at Marietta St. & Forsyth St. SW)
• Marta – Five Points (at Peachtree St. & Alabama St. SW)
• Woodruff Park (at Peachtree St. & Auburn Ave. NE)
And don’t forget – Join the Streets Alive Kickoff Parade.
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Lineup: 3:30 pm
Opening Remarks, then launch: 4:00 pm
Downtown at the intersection of Peachtree St. & Marietta St.
Get all the details about the June 10th Atlanta Streets Alive Westside event at: