How to Rent a Relay Bike Share Using a MARTA Breeze Card
How to set-up your Breeze card for Relay:
- While in rental mode, press the button with three dots under “Menu” on the screen. (IMAGE 1)
- An Option screen will appear, with a selection to link an RFID card, such as a Marta Breeze card. Press the button with three dots under “Link card” on the screen. (IMAGE 2).
- An Instruction screen appears for linking a card to your SoBi account. Press the button with three dots under “Start” on the screen. (IMAGE 3)
- The screen information will instruct you to tap your card. Place your card onto the keypad until you hear a beep. (IMAGE 4)
- The screen will let you know that your card is being added. (IMAGE 5)
- The screen informs you when the process is done, and your card is added.
- From now on, to rent a Relay bike, wake-up the bike by pressing any key … and tap your card on the keypad. Enter your PIN, remove the Ubar lock, and you’re ready to ride!
How to Rent a Relay Bike Share Using your Phone Number
- Press any button on the keypad to wake the bike up
- At the “Enter your acc#” screen, press the button with two dots (middle button under the screen) to rent using your phone number. (IMAGE 1)
- You will next see the “Enter your phone #” screen. Using the keypad, enter your ten-digit phone number, then press the button with three dots under the word, “Next”. Or press the green “✓” button. (IMAGE 2)
- After a few moments, the “Enter PIN code” screen will appear. (IMAGE 3)
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Remove the U-bar when prompted on the screen – you are ready to ride. Off you go!