Do you believe in the bike share movement? Are you a fan of sustainable and active transportation? The Relay Bike Share Ambassadors are a small group of community involved residents interested in spreading the word about bike share and alternative forms of transportation. .
If you find yourself telling friends, family and co workers about Relay you should apply to be a part of our ambassador team.
You’re already doing it! Now you will have the materials to back you up.
Bike Share Ambassadors work to build relationships with community members, groups and neighborhoods inside of our system area.
– Free Relay Bike Share Super Membership that includes 180 minutes ride time. No $2 out of hub fee and no $20 out of system area lock fee.
– Chance to win prizes, coupons and swag from local partnerships
– Input for future stations
– Event suggestions
– You get to be an active part of Atlanta’s dedication to becoming a healthier and more sustainable city by encouraging alternative forms of transportation!
This is a non paying, volunteer position.
– Set up hub days and engage the community at Relay stations
– Tell people about upcoming Relay Bike Share events
– Set up Relay Bike Share rides with community groups
– Pass out literature to spread the Relay word
– Assist Relay team with special events
– A solid understanding of Relay Bike Share
– Passion for sustainable transportation
– Enjoyment of talking to and engaging with Atlanta community members
Free Relay Bike Share Super Membership that includes 180 minutes ride time, no $2 out of hub fee, and no $20 out of system area lock fee.