CycleHop, LLC – Paul Frank Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER TAXED, PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The CycleHop, LLC and Paul Frank Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on or about December 1, 2017 12am EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsors’ clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to only to legal U.S. residents residing in the following, who are at least eighteen (19) years of age at the time of Sweepstakes entry.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Paul Frank and CycleHop (collectively, “Sponsors”) and representatives of the Sponsors; and their respective parents, subsidiaries; affiliates, operators, and all of their respective advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and entities involved in the development, implementation, or administration of the Sweepstakes and other persons associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); and their immediate family members (including spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, step siblings, and stepchildren and spouse of any of the foregoing), and those living in the same household of each (people who have shared the same residence at least three months over a period of one year prior to the start of the Sweepstakes Period) are not eligible to Enter or win.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One Prize will be available for each of the following CycleHop systems: UCLA, WeHo, Grid, Coast, Relay, and Juice (“Sweepstakes Systems”). On or about [DATE] winners will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries submitted. The random drawing will be conducted by utilizing a randomized computer selection tool and the results are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes drawing. All potential prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements and comply with these Official Rules to qualify for a prize.
- PRIZES: One Prize for each of the Sweepstakes Systems: CycleHop promotional discount code, Dazzle pin and keychain, print, autographed card, packaged in a pink box w/teal crinkle paper (discount code terms and conditions apply). Prize Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $[VALUE]. Total ARV of all Prizes: $[TOTAL VALUE]. Prizes are not transferable. There will be no prize substitution or cash redemption.
- CLAIMING PRIZE: On or about December 11, 2017; December 18, 2017; December 29, 2017; and January 2, 2018 , the Sponsors will attempt to notify potential winners who submitted a Comment Entry on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Within three (3) business days following Sponsors notification, potential Prize winners who submitted a Photo Entry will be required to email the Sponsors the following accurate information: first and last name, address, city, state and ZIP code, primary email address and daytime phone number (“Contact Information”). Sponsors may additionally require verification of ownership of the Social Media Service account associated with a potential winning Comment Entry by requesting the user to post a comment or reply containing a special code provided by Sponsors. Upon receipt of the potential Prize winner’s Contact Information and Social Media Service account ownership verification, if requested, the Sponsors will email and/or mail (using the Contact Information provided) an Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and Publicity Release that must be completed and returned within two (2) days after receipt of such form, in accordance with Sponsors’ instructions. On or about [DATE], the Sponsors will attempt to notify potential winner who submitted an Online Entry via email or overnight delivery using information provided at the time of Online Entry. The notification may include an Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and Publicity Release that must be completed and returned within two (2) days after receipt of such form, in accordance with Sponsors’ instructions. Winner agrees to accurately complete Form W-9 and promptly return to Sponsors upon request. If required by law, an IRS 1099-MISC Form will be prepared in the winner’s name and submitted to the IRS for the value of the winner’s prize. Sponsors will cause a copy of any submitted 1099-MISC Form to be sent to the winner’s last known address. In the event of noncompliance, or if the potential Prize winner cannot be contacted via the methods described above, does not respond to Sponsors communications, or if Sponsors communications are returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries submitted. In the event of printing or other error that leads to more prize claims than there are prizes provided for in these Official Rules, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received at each prize level. In no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are listed in these Official Rules. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. All Prize details, including, without limitation, the exact nature and contents of the prize, shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsors. Winner is responsible for any applicable fees, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of prize. Acceptance of the prize also constitutes permission, where lawful, to use winner name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness for Sponsors’ promotional and/or advertising purposes without notice or compensation. Prize will be mailed to winner via U.S. mail or other home delivery service of Sponsors’ choice within 6-8 weeks.
- PUBLICITY: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, entrance in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of Prize constitutes express permission of winner for the Sponsors and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsors to use such winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation. By entering in this Sweepstakes via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, entrant warrants that entrant has received express written consent from any third parties depicted in an Entry for use by entrant, Sponsors and the Sweepstakes Entities of their identity or likeness on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and other use of such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, undetected, incomplete returned or undelivered Entries. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsors believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify Entries in excess of the limits set forth in these Official Rules, or Entries made through robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar Entry duplication method, or Entries made through a fraudulent Social Media Services account (including accounts created using inaccurate or fabricated information) any third-party website, and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sweepstakes Entities, as well as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, mobile device, hardware, social media service, software or programming malfunctions or errors or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process Entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsors, including inability to access the Social Media Web Services, submit Entries, or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or device from entrant’s access to the Social Media Services, whether human, mechanical or electronic or (d) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Social Media Services users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which Sponsors deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from Entries submitted prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors. Sponsors shall post notice of such action on the Social Media Services.
- RELEASE: By entering in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Sweepstakes Entities, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and each of their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, affiliates and owner-operators (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize or entrants in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors (including but not limited to Sponsors’ employees or agents handling Prize redemption), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By entering in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, USA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- DISPUTES: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of connected with or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in the state of Florida, to which entrants submits to personal jurisdiction; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to 675 Metropolitan Pkwy SW #6030
Winners Lists will be sent when the Sweepstakes Period is over and all properly claimed Prizes have been awarded. Requests for Winners Lists must be received within one week of the conclusion of the sweepstakes.
- SPONSORS: The CycleHop and Paul Frank Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is Sponsored by the participating CycleHop operating systems and participating Paul Frank entities (collectively, “Sponsors”).